Monday, April 15, 2019

I don't know

Where am I?  Last week I knew exactly where I was.  This week, not so much.

photo courtesy of yourdictionary.com

I don't know where I am and I hope you won't be expecting much from the blog this week.  I was supposed to be leaving on a multi state road trip with a family member tomorrow...  But said family member had a health issue and has been hospitalized for the past few days.  And while I should be at work, I'm either at the hospital or celebrating her release and hitting the road.  Only time and a few doctors will tell.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. I hope it all turns out well in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! Hope it all works out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending the good juju your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I hope everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew we should have done that intervention!! Hope all is well and you are on the road!

    ReplyDelete