Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday Supper - Chocolate Cake with Caramel Icing

So, it's been a long work week and I'm in need of sugar.  Nothing says sugary comfort food like chocolate cake with caramel icing.  

A made from scratch recipe for chocolate cake with caramel icing from Tastes Better From Scratch
Chocolate Cake with Caramel Frosting

The recipe (and photos) comes from Tastes Better From Scratch's website.  And since I'm trying to loose weight, I'll probably leave off the chopped up Milky Ways.  

An easy recipe for chocolate cake with caramel frosting
Tastes Better from Scratch's Chocolate cake with caramel frosting

Oh who am I kidding?  I'm leaving off the Milky Ways because I don't have any on hand and I'm too lazy to go to the store.  I think it will be just fine without them.

2 comments: