Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Soup - Pumpkin Soup

I'm not too sure about today's recipe.  Well, not the recipe itself, but the soup in general.

It's cold outside and almost Halloween so Pumpkin Soup seems called for... except....  I'm not sure I'm going to like pumpkin soup.  I love the idea of pumpkin flavored everything, but the reality... not so much.  This soup is either going to be disgusting, or totally awesome.  We'll see.

Cooking from scratch with an easy recipe for pumpkin soup.
photo courtesy of thesaltymarshmallow.com

If you're brave enough to try it, I'm blatantly stealing both the recipe and photo from The Salty Marshmallow.  Just follow the link here.

3 comments:

  1. I'll wait for your review. I think I would keep expecting it to taste like tomato soup. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooo...how was it?

    We tried a pumpkin chili recipe tonight and IT was awesome. It was from Skinny Taste and we will definitely be making THAT one again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...will wait for your review. Is that marshmallows in it? Not sure I would like that.

    ReplyDelete