Thursday, October 25, 2018

Three on Thursday

Because my knitting hasn't visibly progressed much over the last few days so I have nothing to show...  and I'm in a massive, unexplained, self-pitying, miserable funk....

My top three third world problems:

1.  I'm under caffeinated.

2.  I didn't microwave the water long enough for my new, on-sale tea and now I'm trying to drink tepid, tasteless tea instead of the nice hot coffee that I really want.

3.  I'm too lazy to make a pot of coffee.  I'm also hungry... and there's a bowl full of Hershey Kisses across the room... but they seem soooo far away.

I think I need to knit.

6 comments:

  1. And here I am over caffeinated, preferring sweet tea to anything else, and thinking of making a Cuban sandwich, but the kitchen is too far away!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think hand dyed yarns should come with servants who perform any duty needed so that the knitter can keep on knitting.

      Delete
  2. Ha, I think so too. Knitting will help with all that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always does. :) Sometimes when we're arguing, my husband will shout, "Oh, just go knit!" He knows what I need. :)

      Delete
  3. Knitting soothes everything! Hope the funk lifts soon.

    ReplyDelete