Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Unraveled

How appropriate that it's #Unraveled Wednesday....

Frogged or unraveled an entire cowl and started over.
#Unraveled

Because there's been a lot of unraveling going on around here.

I cast on for a new cowl the other day... and naturally I didn't do a gauge check first.... and of course I guestimated the number of stitches needed wrong... and I ended up with about 35 too many stitches on the needles.  I frogged the whole thing and started over.

Check out what others are unraveling over at Kat's place.

6 comments:

  1. It doesn't help with frogging, but your yarn bowl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I agree with Bonny... that is one of the nicest yarn bowls I've seen! Good luck with your fresh start on the cowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! What a lovely yarn bowl. Unraveling . . . it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sound like me when I knit! I start and keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I am way off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly hate frogging, but sometimes it's the right thing to do
    Beautiful bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like me, I am constantly frogging.

    ReplyDelete