Monday, December 11, 2017

Makers' Monday - Oops

Oops! It's Makers' Monday (or it should be) except, I forgot to write a Makers' Monday post.  Major Oops!

Instead of writing a Makers' Monday post, I finished the Big Secret Project!  Yay!  I finished that sucker three days ahead of schedule!

Red VW Beetle's first snow fall
Little Red's first snow

I'm so thankful for the big, bad snow storm we had.  Snow days always mean 'life' is canceled and knitting (and sometimes reading) takes its place.  It's very unusual for us to get snow in December, but snow it did.  For two whole days.  Well, no, that's not true.  It started around noon on Friday and didn't stop until after 9 p.m. on Saturday.  So, a day and a half of constant, fairly hard snow.  Fairly hard but very, very wet snow.  It was so wet it packed itself and only accumulated to about 3 inches.  And the roads were warm enough that it never stuck to them.  The best kind of snow storm!

All that to say, while it snowed, I knit on the Big Secret Project and bound it off late last night.  And during all that knitting time, I never thought about blogging.  Or taking photos of the snow.  Oops.

Since I have nothing to show, will you show me some love and share what you've been creating?




2 comments:

  1. Seems like we had the same kind of weekend. Snow storms and knitting go together very well. Ours started Sunday and right now it's snowing again. Good thing I've still got a lot of knitting plans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have the Big Secret Project finished, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete