Thursday, December 28, 2017

Three on Thursday

Today's Three on Thursday list is a mash up of what this week's posts should have been.  Christmas being on a Monday threw me for a loop for some reason and I sorta forgot the blog even existed.  Oops.

So, if Christmas  hadn't gotten in the way, here's what I would have written about:

1.  Makers' Monday would have been all about cheesecake makers.  Well, one cheesecake master actually.  This recipe came across my Facebook feed and about three minutes after I'd book marked it, I got an email from my sister requesting it for Christmas.  I passed the link on to my daughter...

A simple recipe for THE best ever cheesecake
Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake

And we had THE best ever chocolate peppermint cheesecake for Christmas Eve desert.  I mean, this cheesecake was literally THE best cheesecake I've ever had.  Heck, it was the best food in general that I've ever had.  The Cheesecake Factory should be jealous.  Very, very jealous.  And a little bit scared. 

knitting a cowl with Knit Picks Palette http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=738953&u=1446317&m=59159&urllink=&afftrack=
#ChristmasEveCastOn knit with Palette

2.  My #ChristmasEveCastOn is progressing surprisingly well.  I'm using the Palette yarn I had left over from my Ocean Stripes shawl to make a striped cowl.  I'm changing colors whenever I get bored and the first row of each new color is knit *K1,P1.*  I really like the affect that one different row gives it.

3.  I'm reading Malice in Wonderland by Hilary Latimer on my Kindle and loving it.  It's a murder mystery that takes place at a Fiber Festival.  It's the perfect book for me! 

Join me at Carole's for today's Three on Thursday link up.

5 comments: