Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Supper - Spicey Beef Stew

Did I ever mention that I got a new Instant Pot for Christmas to replace the one that got cooked in the oven?  Yeah, I know.  If you are new here and didn't hear that original story.... my first Instant Pot suffered a horrible, horrible death and I'm still, three years later, a little angry about it.  But I finally have a replacement and I'm over the moon happy about it.

So...  That was a long way of saying today's Sunday Supper recipe is geared towards using the Instant Pot.

photo courtesy of tasteofhome.com

Spicey Beef Stew from Taste of Home, cooked in the Instant Pot. It's fast, it's easy, it uses simple ingredients and best of all, it falls well within my diabetic low-carb guidelines.  Yum!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even thought about dinner. I can't be expected to remodel a bathroom all day and cook dinner too, right?

    ReplyDelete