Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday Supper - Pear Halloumi Skewers in Chili Sauce

Today's Sunday Supper is for the vegetarians.

photo courtesy of fruitsandveggies.org

While I'm not ready to go full vegetarian, I have been making a huge effort to eat many, many more vegetables than I used to.  And so, I bring you Pear Halloumi Skewers in Chili Sauce.  The recipe comes from fruitsandveggies.org and sounds delicious.

I'll admit, I had to Google Halloumi.  I'd never heard of it and according to Google, my American friends probably know it as "grilling cheese."   I'm glad the recipe didn't call it by the American name because I would have assumed they meant Kraft American cheese.  I obviously don't have exotic tastes.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yum! I've never heard of grilling cheese either but the idea of it sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete