Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Supper - Lemon Squares

Yum... Lemon Squares.... 

My cousin's wife always made lemon squares for Christmas and while they may not be a typical Christmas cookie, they scream Christmas to me.


And being somewhat light, or at least not as heavy/rich as say, triple chocolate brownies, lemon squares are easy to scarf down in quantity so make sure you double, or triple, the recipe.

This particular recipe comes from Betty Crocker.  It's simple, easy and delicious!  Yum!

Happy baking!

4 comments:

  1. Lemon squares are one of my FAVORITE desserts! You can never go wrong with them on the cookie tray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had one but I bet I would love them. I just had a lemon mini scone from Panera and it was so GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there went 20 minutes of my life, chasing recipes on Betty's site! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lemon squares and use the same recipe. Everyone loves lemon squares! They are always a hit and never last long.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete