Friday, December 3, 2021

On the needles

Besides that Winterfest sweater, I have a few other things on the needles.

There's the Merry Xmas Tree shawl.  The yarn is actually called Merry Xmas Tree and I love the way it is knitting up.  I bought the skein at a fiber festival several years ago and am excited to finally be knitting with it.  The yarn has just a bit of sparkle in it as well as tiny dots of color.  There's no pattern, it's just a heart shaped/triangular shawl with a few eyelet rows thrown in for interest.  I can't wait for it to be finished.  I'm dying to wear it to Winterfest.


And there's a little bit of gift knitting happening.


Can you guess what it is?  I hope the recipient can't.

And so that I'm not closing with a black and white photo...


I'm sorry for the blurr.  It was dark outside and the car was rolling through the line...  

But, have you ever noticed that the stop signs at Chick Fil A have a different font than normal stop signs?  I'd never noticed it before.  Apparently it's a thing.

I hope your Christmas knitting and/or crafting is going smoothly.


3 comments:

  1. Your shawl is so lovely!

    The only Chick-Fil-A near me is in a shopping area, so there are no road signs nearby ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects all look like they're coming along well. Love the Merry Xmas Tree yarn.
    I've never been to a Chick-Fil-A yet. They're always so busy...
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I had to go look up Winterfest and I didn't realize it was such a big thing. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete