Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Gift knitting

 So, the gift knitting continues.


Can't show anything more than the pile of  yarn on my desk because these items are pretty obvious what they are once they have a few more rounds.  Even in black and white, it's obvious so ...

Meanwhile,


My friend, Monica, demonstrated her spinning talents at our booth this past weekend.  It was a slow weekend because it rained Friday night, POURED down RAINING Saturday and Sunday was Freezing cold.  I don't know how Monica sat there all night not even wearing a sweater, much less a coat.  As you can see, even the men were bundled up in their hats and heavy coats.  I even had to scrape ice off my windshield when I got out to my car.  Brrr!

But hey - I'm not complaining about the cold.  Well, maybe I am a little.  But it's nice that the weather feels like Christmas time.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope your gift knitting is going well and on schedule!

2 comments:

  1. I finished the last pair of socks for a gift yesterday. Now I'm making as many hats as possible before Sunday for the Open Door Mission. I have a backlog of things to make as I've been so busy making gifts I stopped my charity crafting.
    I used to spin all of the time but sold my wheel when my back was so bad. I regret that now but what's done is done. I do miss it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinning can make you work up a sweat even though it looks like you're not doing much. It's one of the things I don't like about the Tour de Fleece being in the summer. It would be much better in the winter-for me. Not for the riders I suppose.

    ReplyDelete