Thursday, July 16, 2020

Three on Thursday - Hayden

I'm taking the easy way out for today's Three on Thursday.

Three recent photos of Hayden:


Have you ever seen anything any cuter?  I just can't get over those big, blue eyes.  I'm so happy she seems to be keeping them.  I'm also very surprised because her dad comes from a long line of dark brown eyes.


Hayden with her Great Grandma.


Hayden may love her mama but she's definitely Daddy's Girl!

Hope you'll join me today for Three on Thursday.

13 comments:

  1. What a sweetie!!!! That pink hat is just darling on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie for sure. Love the pink hat and all the pictures are great! I think she already has her Daddy wrapped around her finger!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie pie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable baby! I can imagine she has captured your heart. Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I love the pic with her GGma!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie. I see Grandma's place with a pool being very popular with a certain little girl as she grows.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. a WIN WIN for you and for us - she's a sweetheart! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...take that way ‘out’ any old time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos!! She is beautiful and so is your family.

    ReplyDelete