Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday Supper - Gin and Tonic Lollies

Yeah, it really is too hot to eat.  

Recipe for homemade gin and tonic popsicles
Gin and tonic lollies from bbcgoodfood.com

We are all adults here; I think we just may drink our dinner tonight.  Actually, they are frozen so we will have to chew.  Or at least bite.  That classifies these as a meal, not a drink.  Besides, there's cucumber in there.  We're just having salad!  Frozen boozy salad on a stick!  Yeah, that's my kind of hot July meal!

Oh, I guess you'd like the link.  Gin and Tonic Lollies can be found here.

Enjoy!

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends on social media.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE gin and tonics! I never thought about freezing them. It would be hot flash heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a new one to me. I've never heard of anything like that before.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so refreshing. One to bear in mind for when we eventually get a summer, it's pouring down here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These sound delicious and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a recipe for a chocolate mousse kind of boozy frozen thingie?

    ReplyDelete