Sunday, July 19, 2020

Sunday Supper - Cheddar Broccoli Salad

It's just too hot to eat.  Okay, it's never too hot to eat, but it's definitely too hot to cook.

No cook summer side dish salad recipe
Cheddar Broccoli Salad from tasteofhome.com

Cheddar broccoli salad to the rescue.  Okay, you do have to cook the bacon and I steam my broccoli just a tiny bit in the microwave but there's no oven involved.  Despite having to cook the bacon, this is a very doable dish on a hotter than Hades day in July.

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. It is too hot, isn't it? This has been one miserable summer so far. It's bad enough being in isolation but now not to be able to even go out. Ugh. I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stinking hot! I love broccoli salad (but no cheese in mine, please).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I really like broccoli salad. I definitely need to make some soon. Yum. We've just begun getting hot. It's been in the upper 80's and will be in the 90's all week. At least it cools off for great sleep at night. I wish I had your pool to jump into.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete