Friday, July 10, 2020

On the needles

Not much knitting happening these days.  I've gotten a few rows completed on my Timeless sweater, I've made it to the second lace section of the Lagoon Reyna and I picked Rambling Rows back up to work on while I read my, cough, cough, week's worth of email.  Good grief!  How did I manage to not open my email for an entire week?


Anyway, not much knitting happening these days.  The pool gets in the way.  I need to figure out how to knit while I float.

I'm glad I wasn't floating yesterday because this happened.


Hayden's reaction to the rain was priceless.


10 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet face!

    I wish I could go a week without looking at my email -- I'd say you're doing summer right if you're spending it floating in the pool rather than sitting at a computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that look!! Yup, floating beats email any day of the week. I'm still loving that mohair so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we didn't get much rain yesterday, it missed us. However we got lots the day before (twice!). Hayden is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that FACE!!!!

    The bit of fluffy you are knitting is so pretty. That must feel like knitting a cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to hear that I am not the only one guilty of not looking at their email. You'd think with all this free time I could get caught up but no....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that look! Was it her first time in the rain? Puzzling for sure. I don't blame you about the email. It seems most of mine is junk anyway. Floating is much better.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Knitting can wait, Hayden and the pool are way more important right now. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you could put your yarn and project in a floating container and sit it in your lap? I would probably just sit on the side of the pool and knit with my legs dipping in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayden's expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Those are fun projects. But theirs no project like a baby! Hayden!!!!

    ReplyDelete