Tuesday, August 6, 2019

On the Needles

A very brief post because I have no days off from work this week.  Yikes.

Eclipse shawl, pattern and yarn from Unplanned Peacock https://www.ravelry.com/projects/jeanniegrayknits/eclipse-2
Eclipse

My Eclipse shawl/scarf is slowly growing.  It remains my 'knit while I read my email' project and I'm so excited to have made it to the second green stripe.  The wedge shaping has become obvious now.

And now, I must go throw on the uniform and go to work.  Grab your needles and knit a row for me.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes....that's no fun. I hope you're back to the needles before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! No days off sounds absolutely AWFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll knit a row, but it's boring St st to make a felted pad, so no exciting color or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful purple color way!!

    ReplyDelete