Tuesday, July 30, 2019

A new toy

I have a new toy!

New project bag purchased from Etsy.
Shweater Bag from Twisted Yarn and Fiber

My new Shweater bag from Twisted Yarn and Fiber.  Wanda, the shop owner is in my Wednesday night knitting group and when I found out she had jelly fish themed bags in her shop, I immediately went shopping.  

She was sold out of the jelly fish but I fell in love with the whimsical animals on this bag.  Surprisingly, there are no sheep but there are goats, turtles, pink flamingos and several different types of dogs as well as many other critters.


Knitting Eclipse, a wedge shaped garter and lace shawl.
Making progress on the Eclipse shawl

Besides the cutie-patootie animals, the bag features a leather handle and a drawstring closure.  Once you get where you're going, you simple loosen the drawstring, fold the opening down and presto-magic!  You have yourself a fabric yarn bowl.  How cool is that?

twistedyarnfiber.com

If you're in the market for a new knitting bag or needle holder, go check out Wanda's shop, Twisted Yarn and Fiber on Etsy.  You won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great bag! I've been wanting to make something like that for a while now, but maybe I just need to buy one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a great bag - cute material. I bought a similar style at the Allentown Fiber Festival this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great bag!!! I do so love a good bag. You can't have too many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tote bag!! I love the jelly fish theme and that it can hold a sweater project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's way cool. I marked her ETSY site. Thanks. I love to hear of a good sight

    ReplyDelete