Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Supper - Zucchini Marinara

Today's Sunday Supper will be grilled chicken and Zucchini Marinara.

cooking from scratch, ways to cook zucchini
photo courtesy of foodrevolution.org

The recipe for Zucchini Marinara is one of my favorite types - the kind you make up on the fly.  And it's blatantly stolen from Highly Reasonable.  The moment I read her blog post about things to do with zucchini, I begged my daughter to run to the local vegetable stand.  

Why am I not growing my own zucchini???

6 comments:

  1. I miss the days of always having too much zucchini. You can do so much with it. Ratatouille was always my favorite summer dish when I had a garden going. It never occurs to me to just go buy the darn ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbor gave me two, I can mail them to you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! My husband hates zucchini with a passion, so not sure I will make it...maybe a small version just for moi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha I dont know Why aren't you? I got a volunteer squash going.......it better yield a edible!

    ReplyDelete