Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday Supper - Creamy Whipped Feta Dip

We have Family Reunion coming up and I was searching for impressive yet easy to make appetizer recipes when I came across Creamy Whipped Feta Dip from Once Upon a Chef.

Photo and recipe courtesy of onceuponachef.com

I thought I should probably try it out in advance on the off chance I could ruin feta cheese.  Doubtful, but better safe than sorry, right?

One word - Yum!

I may have to make one small adjustment though.  There may be red food coloring added to today's batch.  Today is the first day of Shark Week after all.   ....Ooh!  Ooh!!  I'm just realizing the pita wedges look like sharks' teeth.  Could it get any more perfect??

5 comments:

  1. Ick, I don't like sharks. Good thing we already left Florida, if it's shark week I don't want to be anywhere NEAR the water!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sharks teeth - too funny. Pity I don't like Feta (I may be the only person alive who doesn't like it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh um. That looks delish and oh yes to red and sharks

    ReplyDelete