Tuesday, January 29, 2019

On the needles

My ragland sweater is coming along.

Ragland sweater knit with Wool of the Andes from Knit Picks https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=726901&u=1446317&m=59159&urllink=&afftrack=
Easy Ragland from Green Mountain Spinnery

The body and one sleeve are finished and I'm knitting the second.

And yes, I knit my sleeves individually rather than two at a time.  I'd rather constantly measure than have to deal with two skeins of yarn hanging off my project.  And yes, I know that makes me weird but I am what I am.  

3 comments:

  1. I can't do two at a time either. Too fiddly. I love a good raglan. I almost picked up some yarn the other day to start one but didn't. I'm pretty sure I have more than enough in the stash if I really want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knit my sleeves the exact same way :)

    ReplyDelete