Monday, May 14, 2018

Makers' Monday

I hope everyone had a


Today's #MakersMonday post is not a normal one because I've been too busy working,

(We even have Stapler wars at work!)

eating Mother's Day cheesecake, birthday cake (today's my birthday) and


a "You wanted lemon/blueberry cake for your birthday but I wanted peanut butter pie" pie.  Sarah went on a baking binge while I was at work and now I've gained about 300 pounds over the course of two days.  Yikes!

Assuming I survive the diabetic coma I'm putting myself into, I'll be back in a day or two to show you my So Faded progress.  I've started color #3 and am so happy with it!  Until then, feel free to join me in celebrating #MakersMonday, even though I didn't make anything  (except about 400 gazillion trillion fat cells.)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had/have a good time celebrating.
    We are only two days apart (mine is Wednesday) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! (And, remember: Calories don't count on your birthday!!!)
    XO

    ReplyDelete