Thursday, March 29, 2018

Three on Thursday

Do you have a TV Boy (or girl) friend?  You know, that TV star you would happily leave your spouse for if they ever came knocking on your door?  Timothy Olyphant is mine.  (Actually, I have a few but shhhh, don't tell Tim.)

Not to sound like a slug or anything but, I've had a couple of days off and I've spent them Knitflixing with Tim.  (He lets me call him Tim because Timothy is just so formal.) 

Timothy Olyphant from Santa Clarita Diet
He's also very accepting of my knitting habit.

First I watched Santa Clarita Diet.  Have you seen this show? It is SO ridiculous and I think it may be my all time favorite series.  It also proves that Timothy just gets better with age.

Timothy Olyphant in I am Number 4

Second, I watched I am Number 4.

Timothy Olyphant in Dreamcatcher

And third, I watched Dreamcatcher.

And while I could never tire of Tim, I'm now pretty much alienated out and ready to go back to work.

Join me over at Carole's to see other's Three on Thursday lists.

11 comments:

  1. Nothing like enjoying a little eye-candy while you knit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs. He just seems like the funnest person to be around. And his parents are hilarious!!! Now I have to go check out your beau, cause this is the 2nd blog to mention Santa Clarita Diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch Dirty Jobs but I do follow him on Facebook. The video of him reading a letter from his mom is priceless!

      Definitely check out Santa Clarita. The story line is so ridiculous and the actors have a forced humor thing going on that would normally irritate me but it works & makes everything even funnier in Santa Clarita. And while it's funny & ridiculous... the family loves each other unconditionally throughout all their struggles. And, it has Timothy Olyphant. :) It's such a good show.

      Delete
  3. Christopher Noth for years and years (and I've had a few too...) but now I'm pretty smitten with Harry Connick Jr. though I never watch his show. (I've got a pretty great Instagram crush on him.) I'll have to check out Santa Clarita once I finish the ridiculous Schitt's Creek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Connick Jr. is a cutie! I've wondered about Schitt's Creek. I'll have to add it to my list of shows to watch.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now you have me thinking. LOL Who WOULD I pick as a TV/Movie boyfriend????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone but Timothy Olyphant. He's already taken! Nor Sam Elliot. He's mine too. :)

      Delete
  6. Don't have any such heart throbs...but I do knit most evenings while watching "Nightly News." Every stitch counts...
    Fun post.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete