Thursday, January 12, 2017

Bliss


Is there anything more blissful than spending a cold wintery day wrapped up in a toasty warm blanket with hot coffee, a vanilla scented candle, a good book and a couple of knitting projects by your side?

Bliss is hot coffee, a warm blanket, a scented candle, a good book and a few hats to knit. https://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanniegrayknits

While everyone else I know is hanging out on Facebook complaining about the bitter cold weather, I'm over hear like, "Yeah, baby! Bring it on!"

I'll admit that my No Spending challenge is helping me appreciate staying home, tucked safely under a blanket and away from shopping carts of the real and online variety.

I will also admit that if I don't crawl out from under my toasty warm blanket soon, the dust bunnies are going to become so big, they may fight me for the blanket.  And win.  But that's a worry for another day.


1 comment:

  1. you do paint a blissfully beautiful pretty photo of happiness. Love the knitting and the coziness :) :)

    ReplyDelete