Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Yarn Along Wednesday

Does looking over the To-Do list count as reading?

Knitting the Baktus Scarf, drinking wine & watching The Crown on Netflix
Baktus Scarf

I hope so because it's about all I've managed this week.  I didn't even get a chance to photo my current knitting status until late last night, when the lighting was at it's absolute worst.  I'd like to say I turned the photo black & white to alter the looks of a Christmas gift but really, it's just because the lighting was so bad.

the leaves just keep falling.  I have to rake the deck twice a day.
Leaves!

I wasn't kidding about having to rake the deck.  That's about 3 hours of fallen leaves.  I don't know where they are all coming from.  We've never had this many on the deck before and the trees still look full.  I also have no idea how all that junk got piled up out there in three hours.  That's impressive junk piling, even for my family!

Minnie, The Queen, is a bed hog and cover thief.
Bed Hog

And do you ever wonder why I'm grumpy?  That's a king size bed and I don't even fit on it.  I have to wear socks to bed to keep my toes warm when the queen dog hops up, shoves me over (practically off) and steals the covers.  Good grief!

Join me and many other's for the Yarn Along over at Ginny's place.  Hopefully everyone else is having better luck with their reading goals than I am.

6 comments:

  1. reading a list counts as reading :) lovely striping in your knitting and hopefully all those leaves will blow away!! into another person's yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just which neighbors yard I'd like our leaves to blow into! (said with an evil grin) Most of our neighbors are great, but that 1 family..... I'd happily send my leaves their way.

      Delete
  2. I recopied my list, does that count?? My deck looks exactly the same!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I recopy my list all the time. Because, you know, if it's written in a different, prettier color, the items will magically get done. Good grief! :)

      Delete
  3. You make me smile :-) I loooove that picture of the fall leaves on your deck and your knitting. Sorry about your sleeping situation - maybe you need a bigger bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bed is king sized, the biggest one they make. I really don't understand how a 50 lb. dog can shove a Much heavier me so far over the edge. :)

      Delete