Sunday, November 13, 2016

For the love of Autumn

Autumn, my favorite time of year.

fall leaves; raking leaves, trees of fall
Autumn leaves

Until I look out the door...

buzzfeed dot com, Vanessa Williams
borrowed from buzzfeed.com

... and realize I have to rake the deck again.

Yes, you read that correctly.  Rake the deck.

Good grief!

hand knit and felted bag or purse; Lopi, Lamb's Pride yarn
Felted bag.

While the leaves fell, I knit and felted a bag with some scrap Lopi & Lamb's Pride.  It's going to need a good shaving once it dries.  I've felted Lopi before, both accidently and on purpose, but I don't remember it ever turning out so hairy.

1 comment:

  1. my husband cleared the leaves and needs to clear them again! He mows them down and blows them to the wooded area. Love your bag!

    ReplyDelete