Friday, September 16, 2022

On the Needles

 Have I mentioned how much I love fall?


We have pumpkins at the grocery store now and I can't tell you how much that pleases me.


Perhaps even better than pumpkins at the grocery store are the yarn kits I recently found at Hobby Lobby.  They are Sesame Street One Hat Wonders from Lion Brand and the kits have the yarn and a Sesame Street character head to attach in place of a pompom. They had four or five characters available.  I bought three - Cookie Monster, Big Bird and Elmo.  


We've been having some almost-fall weather lately and it was perfect for a trip to our local county fair last weekend with Hayden.  She had a blast.  


I couldn't believe she climbed that giant slide all by herself.

I really couldn't believe she came down by herself.  And despite the 'slide' being more of a free fall, (she looked like she needed a parachute and it scared me to death but...) she climbed off the base hollering, "Again!  Again!"  She's a little dare devil!

I hope you are enjoying your fall weather.  Happy knitting!



6 comments:

  1. I'm glad she liked it -- because she doesn't look very sure of it in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's what I thought too. She got airborne on the first 'mogle' and free-fell a pretty long way. Thank goodness for those young, rubbery bones. :)

      Delete
  2. Pumpkins!!! The fair looks like a good time. That's a crazy slide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?! I don't think I'd have had the nerve to come down it - or the coordination to climb up it! :)

      Delete