Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday Supper - Bacon Wrapped Prawns

So, I had to Google prawns.  For those of you not in the know, they are different from shrimp, but used interchangeably.  I imagine we'll be using shrimp for today's recipe.

photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

This is another dish I'm fairly certain my husband will be happy to prepare.  He LOVES shrimp and I'm horribly allergic.  Perhaps I'll make myself some bacon wrapped chicken on skewers and cook them far, far away from his shrimp.  I'll be getting my own private bowl of chipotle bbq dipping sauce too.

No matter who prepares them, this recipe for bacon wrapped prawns in chipotle bbq sauce comes from foodnetwork.com and I'm 99.999% sure the entire family (other than me) will love them.

2 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! Shrimp is a big favorite around here too. Daughter gives The Mister a gift certificate every Christmas so he can get himself a big pile of steamed shrimp for the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I am all in for!!! Love Bacon wrapped anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete