Friday, August 27, 2021

Bed Rest

Apologies for typos. I'm writing this on my phone and I'm a Horrible phone typer.

I was MIA last week. I pinched a nerve in my back and have been on bed rest. I'm sitting up today though. Yay!!

You really dont know how good it feels to sit instead of laying down 24/7. 

There hasn't been any knitting because well, laying down + muscle relaxers + pain pills. I tried to knit but my guage was pathetically off. 

I'm on the mend now I think.  I sure hope so anyway. I've been to my GP, an orthopedist and ended up in the ER Wednesday morning.  The ER doc seemed to think I was a pain pill junkie just looking for drugs, but he gave them to me anyway.  One day of decent meds and I was able to get out of bed and hobble down the stairs. 

So now, I'm off to knit, knit, knit before I need to lay down again.  Hopefully next week will be more productive.

Meanwhile if you are local, don't forget to stop by Ashland's 4th Friday event tonight. I won't be there but many of my fellow crafters will be. Our booth is in front of the yarn shop, Center of the Yarniverse. Stop by and say hi for me.




7 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that's no fun! I hope you're feeling back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better today -- and up and around and busy with your usual pursuits quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, hope your situation improves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your back, rest and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! That sounds painful. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Dee @ http://plsticks.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete