Thursday, September 6, 2018

Three on Thursday

Aaahh... The wonder of September.  Besides the promise of lower humidity and cooler temperatures (in about three months,) September means I have weekdays off.  Mostly.  

So how will I spend my free time?  Besides spending inordinate hours knitting, I'm looking forward to:

courtesy of colourbox.com

1.  Cleaning the house.  Yes, you heard that correctly.  And you know my house must be in horrendously bad condition if I'm looking forward to cleaning it.  (It is, and I am!)

get a good night's rest.  sleeping photo
photo courtesy of attitudemag.com

2.  Sleep six (or even more!) hours per night.

casual dinner table setting for fall or winter
photo courtesy of oliviamarcheline.com

3.  Eat dinner at the table.  Off plates, not out of Tupperware.   Eat hot, homemade meals at the table, off real, breakable plates and not out of half melted, microwaved Tupperware containers.

Aaahh.... the joys of the end of The Season.


yarn stash photo
Happy Knitting, photo courtesy of craftsy.com

1 comment: