Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sunday Soup

soups for fall or autumn, hearty fall soup recipe, cooking from scratch
Lentil soup, recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com
I may have some trouble talking the family into this week's soup plan.  It's September and my heart craves wool socks and warm, filling soups....  But Mother Nature is still slapping us with unGodly warm and humid temperatures.  

But it's September, I have fall fever, and I want to sit around open fires while wearing wool socks and sweaters...  So lentil soup is on the menu this week.

8 comments:

  1. Chili is being made tomorrow night no matter the temp. But right now we are in a cool off due to Gordon, so I am taking every opportunity to revel in Fall. Decorations are going up this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget them, I'll come over for soup and a chat. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good. I'll be adding that recipe to my routine meals list.

      Delete
  3. Today would be a good day for that here. It's cool and rainy! Definitely SOUP weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was still hot but it did rain. It at least looked like it would be cool outside. :)

      Delete
  4. I have soup envy. I have to make some now....

    ReplyDelete