Thursday, December 24, 2015

TBT - Merry Christmas

For today's Christmas Eve Throwback Thursday, I'm looking back to Christmas's past.

Throwback Thursday, Christmas Eve 1965 https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits
Christmas Eve, 1965
I'm not sure why I was looking so sad on Christmas Eve.  I loved that Christmas dress and I always loved going to my grandparents house for Christmas Eve dinner and the reading of The Night Before Christmas.  Maybe I'd lost that day's round of gloating.

throwback Thursday, Christmas 2001 https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits
Christmas Morning, 2001
While not very Christmasy, I love this picture of my kids coming down the stairs Christmas morning.   Sarah's look of determination and concentration and Zack's obvious excitement and death grip on Brown Bear.  Poor Brown Bear!  He looks like he's got his hands up in that, "You're choking me!" defensive position.

Merry Christmas to all of you.  I hope that Santa is good to each of you and that you are warm and safe and surrounded by friends and family.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment