Tuesday, December 8, 2015

On the needles

Today's OTN report...

OTN on the needles princess cardigan  https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits
Princess Cardigan

The Princess Cardigan has a right side, back and almost a full left side.  I'm having some trouble knitting this cute little sweater, not because of issues with the pattern or the stitch being difficult... but because of the boring white yarn.  I should have dyed the yarn before I knit the sweater.

Good Lord, all that white yarn is boring.  I've been knitting and watching The Office on Netflix.  How is it  possible that I'd never seen The Office before?  It just may be my new favorite TV show.  I may even like it more than Buffy.  Except, that I haven't been knitting and watching The Office.  I've been avoiding knitting by eating while watching The Office.  Good Lord!  I think I've probably gained ten pounds since I started knitting this small little sweater.  I reached new heights of procrastination today when I caught myself washing a load of laundry even though I still have clean underwear in my underwear drawer.  It's a sad state of affairs when I'm choosing laundry over knitting.

In an effort to procrastinate just a tiny moment longer, let's talk #ChristmasCountdown.

Advent candles for #christmascountdown
Advent 

The Advent candles have always been one of my absolute favorite parts of Christmas.  What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment