Sunday, February 4, 2024

Another Checkmark in the FO Column

Sorry this is a day late.  I've got the Norovirus and well, it was impossible to accomplish anything yesterday.  I don't remember ever being that sick before, but, the vomiting has stopped at least and I'm weighing 8 pounds less today than yesterday.  

Anyway...

I moved another project from the  WIP column to the FO column.


Actually, I'd finished the knitting weeks ago but the socks were still lounging around waiting to have the toes kitchnered.  I used Paton KroySocks in the Brownies colorway.  And no, they don't match perfectly but I don't care.  Thankfully, I've never needed my socks to be matchy-matchy.  It's a good thing because my feet are so big I have to use the whole skein.  I can't be wasting yardage trying to get the starting point to match.

I'm really enjoying this 'get everything finished' goal.  I thought I'd finish an old project, knit a new one, finish an old one, knit a new one... but it feels so good to get things finished and scratched off the list I just keep finishing things. Yay me!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, good golly.....that does make you sick. My sister had it a few months ago and it was nasty. I've been furiously hand washing and wiping everything down ever since.
    The socks look great! I love a good stripey sock.
    I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The fever finally broke during the night and I'm feeling better. Wiped out, but better.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you've been so sick! I live in fear of that particular bug -- so gross! Hope you're feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely nasty and gross! The fever finally broke and I'm thinking I might live now. :)

      Delete
  3. omg, feel better soon! I love your socks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling much better and even got dressed today. :)

      Delete