Friday, January 27, 2023

What a week!

This has been quite an exciting week!

I finished the Mimosa sweater for Sarah.  I even sewed it all up and she's worn it.  Of course I forgot to take a phot of it.  Next time she wears it...


I finished knitting the Squish blanket and bound it off.


I even wove in all the little ends and have been enjoying snuggling up under it the last few nights.  The blanket really is aptly named because it is incredibly thick and squishy.  If I can stand that many long-term projects, I may have to knit one for each family member.  I love it that much!

And, most exciting of all....


The Cadbury eggs are stocked and on the grocery store shelves.  This pleases me to no end.  My weight-loss doctor, probably not so much.

2 comments:

  1. My husband will be happy to hear about the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great week for sure! I have to admit I've never had one of those eggs. I just might have to try one this year. It's hard to believe it's already time for Easter stuff to start showing up. I better get my Valentine stuff while they still have it. I've really been in the mood for a box of chocolates.

    ReplyDelete