Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday Supper - Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole

So, I'll admit I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food and/or cooking.  I've never had stuffed cabbage or really even know what it is.  But this recipe for unstuffed cabbage casserole sounds pretty good.  And easy.

recipe and photo courtesy of foodlion.com

I like easy.  I am all about easy!  

I'm also all about cheap. One of my goals for 2023 is to spend less and save more.  That's going to be hard to do with grocery prices on the rise like they are, but this recipe should be relatively inexpensive to make.  And I imagine it's pretty filling.

Cheap, easy and filling.  What more could a lazy girl ask for?

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. My mother used to make stuffed cabbage and it was so good. So much work though. I love cabbage in all forms. I might have to see if I can veganize this recipe.

    ReplyDelete