Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Supper - Maple Baked Butternut Squash

 

photo courtesy of thecookierookie.com

I was searching for January vegetable dishes and this maple butternut squash recipe from thecookierookie.com popped up.  I actually have real maple syrup on hand (a rareity around here) and so...

You'll find the actual recipe for this dish way, way, way down in the link but, before you get to the recipe, the website has some great tips on how to cut and peel butternut squash.  I found that information to be quite helpful.  I've mentioned before, I'm pretty unadventerous in the kitchen and have never cooked butternut squash before.  It's probably excess information that most of you will have to page through to reach the recipe but for those of us who can barely boil water, I was glad the information was provided.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love butternut squash but hated trying to cut them up. I just saw a video on how to do it. I need to get one to try it out on.

    ReplyDelete