Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

This week's post is coming to you a couple of days early.  I still don't have any knitting to show off but the splint comes off in a few days so there is a light at the end of this horrible three week yarnless tunnel.

Instead of knitting, today I'm Thanksgiving chocolate pie baking.  We've changed things up over the last couple of years.  Instead of going to my sisters, we celebrate at home now... and Sarah does the cooking.  As much as I don't like changes to tradition, I have to say, I am LOVING this change!  I still bake the Owen Chocolate Pie(s) but I rarely cry in  the kitchen anymore.  It's Sarah's turn for that holiday thrill.

So, if you are looking for a super simple and delicious fudgy chocolate pie recipe, check out this post from 2014.  Nothing has changed except the "pinch of salt" is actually table salt now instead of the salt from 1,000 tears.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I hear you about passing that torch on. I didn't even stay to help clean up at Daughter's today and I didn't even feel guilty about it.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete