Friday, November 4, 2022

Happy November

Happy November!  We've actually had a real fall this year with cooler, but not freezing temperatures.  Virginia's idea of fall is normally alternating days between 90 and 45 degrees.  But this year, we've been having low to mid to upper 60's during the day and upper 30's to mid 40's at night.  It's been awesome!


I have been spending as much time as possible outside.  A lot of knitting has been getting done beside the fire pit.  Last night I worked on a plain garter stitch dish cloth knit with free, donated yarn.  It's the first thing I've knit for myself since early July.  I've been focusing on bazaar knitting instead of selfish knititng.  The bazaar is next weekend and I can not wait for it to be over so I can knit All the things just for me.  Actually, I have another show in December so I probably won't be doing much selfish knitting until after Christmas.  Or Christmas Eve.  I do love participating in #ChristmasEveCastOn.

Anyway...

Here are a few of the Christmas gnome ornaments I've made for the bazaar.


Sorry for the bad lighting.  The gnomes are hanging on the pegboard in my closet.


I can't imagine why the realtor thinks I need to clean/straighten/purge my closet.


She obviously doesn't knit/craft nor understand a bazaar vendor's lifestyle the week before a big show.

But yeah, even I can admit, my closet is screaming for help.  I can't even get to my shoes.



I hope you had a fun Halloween.  Hayden had a blast for the first few buckets full of candy but by the third or fourth, she was done!  Thankfully the rain held off until well after acceptable trick or treating time. 

Well, I'm off to go put more tags on more items for the bazaar.  Hopefully I'll have time to post next week but no promises.  My 'real' job takes up a surprising amount of my time and I still have an awful lot to do to prepare.  Thank goodness for the end of Daylight Savings and gaining an hour.   Wish me luck.  And focus!  ๐Ÿ˜€

3 comments:

  1. good luck at your bazaar! May you sell lots!! I am so glad it's November!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are adorable! I can't even imagine if a realtor was to walk in this mess. I've got projects all over the place.

    ReplyDelete