Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday Supper - Loaded BBQ Ranch Chicken Bites

Okay, so maybe my Sunday Supper series needs to be retitled Food from Food Lion.  I just can't help myself.  Since discovering such quick, easy and delicious recipes on Food Lion's website, I can't help but pass them along to you.

Loaded Barbeque Ranch Chicken Bites, courtesy of Food Lion.com

Today I bring you Loaded Barbeque Ranch Chicken Bites.  

The most difficult part of preparing this recipe is mixing the BBQ sauce and the Ranch dressing together.  It's literally that simple!  

I sure hope these bites are healthy and calorie free because I see quite a few of them in my future.  Yum!


1 comment:

  1. I bet that smells heavenly when it's cooking. That's always a thing for Sunday meals. I want the house to smell like good cooking all day.

    ReplyDelete