Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Supper - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple

Yep, another Food Lion recipe because once again, every third customer started buying pineapples and I got curious.  I went to Food Lion's website and sure enough, they had a new recipe that called for fresh pineapple.

bacon wrapped pineapple, courtesy of foodlion.com

Bacon wrapped pineapple

Bacon and fresh pineapple in one bite.  Is there any need to say more?  I think not.

After discovering the recipe, I started asking the customers who were buying both pineapple and bacon if they were going to follow this recipe and I was quite surprised how many people didn't know about it.  They sure know now!

And let me just wind this up with a tip for the next time you are shopping.  Please thank your cashier for bagging your fresh pineapple.  Those suckers are prickly and don't like to be placed in plastic bags.



1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how hard it is to bag a pineapple. I haven't bought a fresh one in ages but I do remember they are so much better than the canned version.

    ReplyDelete