Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday Supper - Roasted Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese

My mouth is watering just thinking about today's Sunday Supper recipe.


Forget the mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese.  Let's go with roasted potatoes with bacon and cheese from Natasha's Kitchen.  Personally, I'm not sure there could be a better dish to go with turkey than roasted potatoes with bacon and cheese.  Yum!

In keeping up with Hayden's Alice's Restaurant progress...  It's interesting.  And her parents are ready to kill me.  Hayden has learned Alice's name but.... She leaves out the "L."  To get the effect, just say Alice to yourself, but leave that L out.  Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. You are making me laugh with your Alice's Restaurant saga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy potatoes. Hilarious Alice Restaurant story. I'll bet her parents love her.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love Natasha!! We're doing twice baked potatoes this year. With only 6 mouths to feed it's a lot easier to be creative. Of course, they go so well with the filet mignon we are having. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete