Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday Supper - Spider Cupcakes

 


Okay, y'all know I'm not into spiders, but these spider cupcakes from Texanerin Baking were just too cute to pass up.  

I looked at lots of photos of spider cupcakes and some were just a little too realistic. But these ...

I think the family will enjoy these spider cupcakes and I know Hayden will.  She has recently discovered taking Oreo's apart.  Our spiders will be fat and made with whole Oreo's so she can practice her new trick.

I'm also loving that the official recipe for these makes pumpkin cupcakes.  For one, I feel like everything needs to be made with pumpkin during October, and second, pumpkin is healthy, right?  That means we could have pumpkin spider cupcakes as a meal and it would be considered healthy.  Right???

2 comments: