Friday, October 1, 2021

Little Needles

 I'm out of internet at home so I'm using my phone to write this post. Pardon the typos and/or formatting issues.  And pray for me. The internet doesn't reset until the 4th. Its going to be a long 4 days!


I haven't been excited about the knitting projects I have going on so I've been needlepointing instead.  

I've adjusted to the Lyrica and I'm no longer dizzy or having any problems except, I just cannot make myself care about my responsibilities. I would rather sit and die of boredom than do a single one of my 'need to do's' or ' should do's.'  It's becoming a problem. And I'm blaming the Lyrica rather than my stubborn, 'you can't make me' attitude.



5 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad to hear that at least you're no longer dizzy. As to the stubbornness, I'm not sure that will go away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL me either. Im too stubborn to work on not being stubborn. 😳

      Delete
  2. I remember being dizzy when they started me on all of my meds after I got my pacemaker. I was terrified to drive and afraid I would kill someone! Now, they don't bother me at all. But the medication I take for my back is also used as an anti-anxiety med. I have found that to be a great benefit during this covid stuff. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally feel like I'm safe to drive. Drove yesterday for the first time in ages.

      Delete
  3. I hear you with the case of the blahs....I've had them for months and I have no excuse. Everything just bores me to death. It's a chore to keep pushing on to get anything done. I'd rather just sit on the couch and watch Friends reruns all day.

    ReplyDelete