Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday Supper - Spinach and White Bean Soup

Okay, today's Super Bowl Sunday Supper may not be traditionally Super Bowl-ish but (1) today's weather is gross, (2) Sarah and I take turns cooking and it's my turn tonight, (3) I saw canned white beans in the grocery store and for absolutely no reason, I felt the need to buy some and (4) when I Googled February soups, Spinach and White Bean soup popped up.  I felt it was a sign.


So yeah, we're going non traditional this year.  And besides, this year's Super Bowl, with cardboard people filling the stands, will be fairly non traditional too.  It's a theme.

Oh, by the way, the recipe for this spinach and white bean soup comes from Damn Delicious.

4 comments:

  1. I love white bean soup. We just finished up a huge pot of minestrone so I dare not put another pot of beans on the stove today even though I could eat them everyday. I am going with grilled tofu over rice with roasted Brussels sprouts so how's that for non-traditional?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I wish I had spinach in the house!!! That is definitely going on the menu THIS WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby would love that soup!! Maybe i'll try it

    ReplyDelete