Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday Supper - Spinach-Parm Casserole

With the recent fall weather, we've been eating a lot of soups.  Soup and fall just seem to go together.  And while all our soups have had vegetables in them, I don't feel like we are eating vegetables.  I am craving a big old hunk of something green on my plate.  But I'm also lazy and enjoy the occasional frozen Stouffer's lasagna. And I'm a little sick of salad, so what's a girl to do?


Spinach-Parm Casserole from Taste of Home.  Yum!  It's green but tastes like garlic and cheese, and it's supposedly Italian so it should pare well with the lasagna.  Perfect!  Plus, as an added bonus, the hardest part of the recipe is getting out the big pot that's big enough to hold two pounds of raw spinach leaves.  I think his recipe just may get added into the weekly rotation!

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends on social media. Until next time, Happy Knitting!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, good golly that looks GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Parm, hold the spinach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good. I've made soup twice this week. Chicken tortelli one night and last night I made homemade noodles and chicken. Yum! It was interesting trying to find places to dry the noodles in the RV, but I did it!
    BLessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete