Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Supper - Strawberry Blueberry Trifle

I'm cheating this week.  Today's Sunday Supper recipe is really for tomorrow.  And I still have to talk Sarah into making it for me.  

Memorial Day or summer desert recipe; #cookingfromscratch https://natashaskitchen.com/no-bake-strawberry-blueberry-trifle/
No Bake Strawberry Blueberry Trifle from natashaskitchen.com

It's No Bake Strawberry Blueberry Trifle.  And it's healthy!  Well, healthy-ish.  So yes, it has some cream cheese icing in there but really, it's mostly fruit and angle food cake.  Just look at all those berries!  And berries are on my Hashimoto approved food list.  Just look how healthy I'm being!

I always feel a little weird wishing people a happy Memorial Day, but... Happy Memorial Day!  I hope your day is healthy yet fun filled.

4 comments:

  1. We like this berry dessert. https://www.theslowroasteditalian.com/2017/05/red-white-and-blue-cheesecake-salad.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make a big trifle for holiday gatherings. The leftovers are always better the next day and I find myself dipping in every time I pass the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! Ina shared a flag cake on her Instagram this week. I think stars and stripes and red, white, and blue are very holiday appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I want some of that!!!

    ReplyDelete