Thursday, November 8, 2018

Three on Thursday

Today's Three on Thursday post is a list of reasons why I'm going to take a short blogging break.  

1.  I'm panicking over Christmas knitting.  I know, I know.  It seems WAY to early to be panicking but I only have two weeks of knitting time.  I'll soon be back at work for those fun filled 12+ hour shifts six or seven days a week.

2.  I have a week and a half to cram in a eleven months' worth of fun and house work.  I guess I'm getting old because this season's schedule kind of killed me.  I only got together with friends outside of work a few times, I was only able to attend my knitting group a handful of times and I don't even want to discuss the disaster my house has become.  

3.  I'm simply in a mood and just don't care about the blog.  And it shows!

So, yeah.  I'm going to take a short break from posting.  For just a week, maybe two.  And I'm going to spend my time cleaning like a mad woman, knitting like crazy and having fun.  Hopefully when I return, I'll have all kinds of fun and exciting things to tell you about.  Meanwhile, happy knitting!


9 comments:

  1. I hope your blog-break brings you the peace you need to carry forward. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just putting the decision in writing made me feel better and more motivated.

      Delete
  2. Having fun sounds great, knitting too. Cleaning... oh well, it needs to be done ;-) (I actually like cleaning sometimes)
    I hope things work out for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As much as I love my job, I definitely need to have some fun without wearing a name tag!

      Delete
  3. Understand completely. Hope the break is everything (and then some) that you want/need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm already feeling motivated to ... well, maybe not write a blog post, but certainly to knit something to post about. :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a lovely break and don't worry about the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I enjoy holiday stress. Me flipping out is part of our family tradition. :)

      Delete
  5. Hope you got everything accomplished that you wanted to. Christmas creeping up should not be a surprise to me yet every year it is.

    ReplyDelete