Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Soup - Corn Chowder

We'll be dishing up corn chowder this evening.  I'll be using a recipe from Natasha's Kitchen, with a few modifications. 

Made from scratch, corn chowder recipe.
Corn Chowder from Natashaskitchen.com

I'm all about simple recipes, plus I have to go to work this afternoon so I'll be skipping the 'make corn stock' part of the recipe.  I'll also be using canned corn because that's what's available.  You can find Natasha's recipe here.

Even with my modifications, I expect this soup to be the perfect meal for a dark and chilly November evening.

4 comments:

  1. I'm heading over, what time is supper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cone on over! But, uh, can you bring bread? Our carb addicted dog got the loaf I was planning to use off the counter during the night.

      Delete
  2. I am planning chili this week, so grabbing the recipe you used recently.

    ReplyDelete