Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Rocket Ship

I'm not normally a big fan of yellow.

Gradient fingering weight wool yarn from Knit Picks
Rocket Ship, Stroll Gradient

But this Rocket Ship colorway called to me.  I haven't decided what to knit with it, but I do know it's what I'll be knitting with next.

If you haven't knit with any of Knit Pick's Sttroll Gradients yet, now is a great time to try out the yarn.  Many of the colorways are currently 40% off.  I've thoroughly enjoyed knitting my Hasselhoff scarf with it.  The yarn feels great in my hand, knits up into a soft & squishy fabric, the color changes just about the time I start to get bored, and there were zero tangles or knots in either of the two skeins I used.

And now I'm off to choose a pattern, finish reading Only the Truth and figure out how to justify spending the grocery money on 40% off yarn to my family.  I'm sure they'll understand.

Join me over at Kat's Unraveled Wedenesday meet-up to see what others are crafting and reading.


4 comments:

  1. Hmm ... maybe my family doesn't need groceries either. At 40% off, I'm tempted; thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not need to hear about any yarn sales! Especially when the yarn is so pretty. I found I didn't appreciate yellow or orange until I started knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gradien choice. Might work for me to use one for a next shawl!

    ReplyDelete